Your donation ensures New Mexico’s young people have the tools to change their lives for the better, pursue their dreams, and lead full lives.
Please note that our physical office is closed due to COVID-19. Any contributions mailed to our organization may take longer than normal to process. Thank you for your patience.
Other Ways to Give
Host a Beneficiary Event:
Looking for a fun way to celebrate an upcoming birthday or anniversary while giving back to the community? Hosting an event that raises funds or supplies for our programs is an easy way to support our young people. We will provide you with recommendations and materials for how to make this event a success.
We welcome contributions of the following goods and services throughout the year.
- Nutritious, non-perishable, and single-serve foods, such as low-sodium soup, rice bowls, tuna pouches with crackers, hearty granola bars, oatmeal cups, and fruit cups
- Restaurant gift certificates for mentors & mentees
- Camping and hiking gear for mentors & mentees
- School supplies, such as notebooks, pens/pencils, and calculators
- Art supplies, such as colored markers, pencils, and acrylic paint
- Care package items for college students
- Baby items for new and expecting parents
- Household, full size toiletries such as shampoo/conditioner, body wash, and soap
- Mini first-aid kits
- Nail clippers and basic manicure sets
- Disposable razors
- Office furniture, laptop computers, and technology needs
- Gift cards for Target, Old Navy, book stores, coffee shops, and others to celebrate life milestones
Shop Amazon Smile for NMCAN:
When you shop on smile.amazon.com, select NMCAN as your charitable organization and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to support our programs.
To learn more or discuss other ideas, contact Director of Advancement Lorilynn Violanta at firstname.lastname@example.org.