Your gift ensures New Mexico’s young people have the tools to change their lives for the better, pursue their dreams, and lead full lives.
I learned that everyone has been through things that no one should ever have to experience, but you can’t let your past determine your future. – Angelina, age 15
Donate to NMCAN
We accept direct donations through PayPal.
Other Ways to Give
Host a Beneficiary Event:
Looking for a fun way to celebrate an upcoming birthday or anniversary while giving back to the community? Hosting an event that raises funds or supplies for our programs is an easy way to support our young people. We will provide you with recommendations and materials for how to make this event a success.
We welcome contributions of the following goods and services throughout the year.
- Food and refreshments for volunteer trainings and meetings for our youth leadership network
- Tickets to activities, such as movies, sports events, local festivals, etc., for mentors & mentees to attend together
- Restaurant gift certificates for mentors and mentees
- Camping and hiking gear for mentors and mentees
- School supplies, such as notebooks, pens/pencils, and calculators
- Art supplies, such as colored markers, pencils, and acrylic paint
- Care package items for college students
- Nutritious, non-perishable foods, such as low-sodium soup or whole-grain cereal
- Laptop computers and technology needs
- Meeting space for 30 people
- Gift cards for Target, Old Navy, book stores, and others
Shop Amazon Smile for NMCAN:
When you shop on smile.amazon.com, select NMCAN as your charitable organization and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to support our programs.
Contact Director of Advancement Lorilynn Violanta at email@example.com to discuss your idea for giving.